Biodiversity Heritage Library
Subject "Saint James Parish"
Plantation diary of the late Mr. Valcour Aime, formerly proprietor of the plantation known as the St. James sugar refinery, situated in the parish of St. James, and now owned by Mr. John Burnside.
By: Aime, Valcour,
Publication info: New Orleans,Clark & Hofeline,1878.
Contributed by: Library of Congress
Subjects: Louisiana Saint James Parish Sugar growing Sugarcane
BHL Collections: Library of Congress