Apologies, but we are experiencing an error with the generation of PDFs. Our IT staff is currently working to solve this problem...
24 Pages in Charles Darwin's Library associated with "places - West Indies"
By: Smith, Charles Hamilton, - Jardine, W.
Publication info: Edinburgh :W.H. Lizars,1839-1840.
Pages: Page 94 End Slip
- An introduction to the Trochilidae, or family of humming-birds.
By: Gould, John,
Publication info: London :Taylor & Francis,1861.
Pages: Page 9 Page 49 Page 64 Page 67 End Slip
- The naturalist in Bermuda.
By: Jones, John Matthew.
Publication info: London :Reeves & Turner,1859.
Pages: Page 77 Page 190
- On the classification and geographical distribution of Crustacea.
By: Dana, James Dwight.
Publication info: Philadelphia :C. Sherman,1853.
Pages: Page 1551 Page 1552
- On the domesticated animals of the British islands.
By: Low, David.
Publication info: London :Longman, Brown, Green & Longmans,1845.
Pages: Page 11 Page 12
- On the genesis of species.
By: Mivart, St George Jackson.
Publication info: London :Macmillan & Co.,1871.
Pages: Page 120 Page 148
- Principles of geology.
By: Lyell, Charles.
Publication info: London :John Murray,1837.
Pages: Page 46 Page 46 Page 288
- The regions of vegetation, being an analysis of the distribution of vegetable forms over the surface of the globe in connection with climate and physical agents.
By: Hinds, Richard Brinsley.
Publication info: London :G.J. Palmer,1843.
Pages: Page 39
- Researches into the physical history of mankind.
By: Prichard, James Cowles.
Publication info: London :Sherwood, Gilbert & Piper,1836.
Pages: Page 61 Page 163 Page 244
- Traité du citrus.
By: Gallesio, Georges.
Publication info: Paris :Louis Fantin,1811.
Pages: Page 32 Page 345