Apologies, but we are experiencing an error with the generation of PDFs. Our IT staff is currently working to solve this problem...
- Flora Indica.
By: Hooker, Joseph Dalton, - Thomson, Thomas.
Publication info: London :W. Pamplin,1855.
Pages: Page 37 End Slip , side 2
- Histoire naturelle des Îles Canaries.
By: Barker-Webb, Philip. - Berthelot, Sabin.
Publication info: Paris :Béthune,1840.
Pages: Page 24 Page 103 Page 124
- A history of British birds.
By: Yarrell, William,
Publication info: London :John Van Voorst,1839.
Pages: Page 498
- Introductory essay to the flora of New Zealand.
By: Hooker, Joseph Dalton,
Publication info: London :Lovell Reeve,n.d..
Pages: Page xi Page xii
- The naturalist in Bermuda.
By: Jones, John Matthew.
Publication info: London :Reeves & Turner,1859.
Pages: Page 190
- On the variation of species.
By: Wollaston, Thomas Vernon.
Publication info: London :John Van Voorst,1856.
Pages: Page 30 Page 31
- Principles of comparative physiology.
By: Carpenter, William Benjamin.
Publication info: London :John Churchill,1854.
Pages: Page 143
- Principles of geology.
By: Lyell, Charles.
Publication info: London :John Murray,1837.
Pages: Page 140 Page 179
- The regions of vegetation, being an analysis of the distribution of vegetable forms over the surface of the globe in connection with climate and physical agents.
By: Hinds, Richard Brinsley.
Publication info: London :G.J. Palmer,1843.
Pages: Page 136